[3830] NAQP SSB K0JP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vhfplus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0JP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 03:52:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

  160:    1     1
   80:   15    10
   40:   20    16
   20:   75    33
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  111    60  Total Score = 6,660

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: W0AIH Memorial # 3

Comments:

Again, honored to be able to be on one of the W0AIH Memorial Teams.

Worked ZF2PG on 15 before the NAQP then came the pileup and never worked him
again. 20 was okay but 40 was very weird with poor signals and high noise
levels. I know things are odd when W7RN can't be worked on 40 but HI8RD was
easy! 80 was okay and the antenna did not want to tune on 160 so I was able to
work only AC0W on Top Band.