[3830] NAQP SSB K7QA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7QA@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7QA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 07:03:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 6+

  160:   60    21
   80:   78    26
   40:   31    20
   20:  187    37
   15:    0     0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  356   104  Total Score = 37,024

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Team: Big Sky Contesters - Cutthroats

Comments:

Every time I get sucked into an SSB contest, I am reminded why CW is so much
better. But it was fun to work lots of CWOps buddies. Did some Running and was
pleased with the results on all bands with LP. Nil activity on 15 from here. 80
and 160 condx seemed subpar compared to CW weekend. Heard folks calling in the
noise level my brains could not decode. Sorry guys. Amazed and delighted to have
ZS1SBW Shawn answer our CQ on 20.