[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 07:17:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WYOMING
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:   54    22
   40:  186    40
   20:  334    37
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  574    99  Total Score = 56,826

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: CO Avalanche

Comments:

Yaesu FT DX 3000,Vectronics HFT-1500 Manual Tuner for 80 meters only, (ZS6BKW
below 1.5 SWR on 20 and 40),Heil Pro Plus Headset with HC-5 element on
Vox,MFJ-4245MV Switching Power Supply,a ZS6BKW Flattop at 50 feet,running N-S at
6,053 feet elevation from Grid DN-71 in Laramie County Wyoming.Some great runs
on 20 Meters,but 40 was tough to hold a decent rate on.I had S-9 QRN on 75
meters,(Neighbors new 12 Solar Panels?), but the  DX3000 DSP helped quite a
lot.Worked Hawaii,Alaska,and Puerto Rico.Always a fun event, with lots of known
calls. I'm growing tired of nearly typing "Roger" for the exchange
name,but at least not EVERYONE said "Please copy" during the exchange
this year. Great to work several GMCC Club members including WC7S (on 2 bands),
K0UK, K0EU, W0ETT, W0GJT (on 2 bands), W7WM, W0CO, KH6CJJ,and AD1C. Another fun
contest from my "100 watts and a single wire"-"Caught 'em on a
Corn Dog" Station is in the books! Thanks to all who heard and worked me.A
special thanks to Dan, N0HF who made my appearance in this event possible, by
loaning me a shiny Yaesu FT DX 3000, while my 706MKIIG is being repaired.
Already looking forward to the Aug NAQP.
Go GMCC!
November Seven Many Zebras Walking