[3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WW4LL M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 13:18:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL NN9DD K4NV N2WF
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   57    24
   80:  405    46
   40:  935    54
   20:  231    43
   15:   54    17
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total: 1685   186  Total Score = 313,410

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Band conditions not the greatest and rain storms brought unwelcomed static late
into the evening, as well as tornado warnings. Tornados touched down in Alabama
to our west, destroying some homes and trapping people in their basements. That
being said, thankfully, we did not have to shut down.

Good working old friends and thanks to everyone as we asked for repeats.

73'....Fred, WW4LL