[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KX7L SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KX7L SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 05:26:36 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  86     23  Total Score = 2,024

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

This is my best score ever in the January contest, and with probably less than
the usual BIC time!  No Es openings to speak of either. (I did briefly hear some
W6's on FT8 Saturday, but didn't work any.) Highlights were working W7MEM on 2m
(no meteors involved), and W7YAQ way down in CN94 on 6, likewise meteor free.
Lots of new calls heard.  Contacts were fairly even split between FT8 and SSB on
6.  Thanks for all the QSOs!