[3830] ARRL Jan VHF W3XTT(KA1ZE) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF W3XTT(KA1ZE) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 14:14:22 +0000

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  101    42  Total Score = 4,242

Club:

Comments:

99 FT8 QSOs + 2 MSK144 QSOs

Keeping a remote station 1000+ miles away is not easy, hihi. Local ham Chris
NG3W has doe a great job keeping me somewhat operational. 2.5 years ago I had 4
2 meter antennas to choose from. Trouble with matching has limited my choices to
2. The top stack is not rotational and currently pointed at 235 degrees. The
bottom stack rotates on the west side of the tower. Surprise contacts were the
northeast stations that found their way into my log off the rear of the top
stack. Audio to the site is down so only WSJT was used for this contest.

Thanks to the contest sponsor and my fellow VHFer's!

I hope to get my antennas up and turning by the June contest.