[3830] BARTG Sprint F4DSK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cosson-dimitri@bbox.fr
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint F4DSK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 13:28:42 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint - 2019

Call: F4DSK
Operator(s): F4DSK
Station: F4DSK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN17ih
Operating Time (hrs): 4h17
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   79
   40:  170
   20:   85
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  334  Mults = 56  Continents = 5  Total Score = 93,520

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

That was my training session for the next CQ WPX RTTY.
Even if I did the contest in low power, I enter in SOAB category by the use of a
SO2R setup : FTDX5000MP @ 100W + IC-7600 @ 90W, 2x OM6BPF (band pass filter),
MK2R+, N1MM+, MMTTY (2 RX windows by TRX with different setup) + 2Tone, antennas
: OB11-5 (3e/20 - 3e/15 - 5e/10) @ 16m, DXBeam 2e 40m @ 19m, Inv. V 80m @ 15m.
Had only few hours to took part but pleasant rates achieved. Missed OC (I
haven't been on the air at the best time to work it).

QSO   DXCC   AREA   CON
334    45     11     5

Tnx for the QSO & CU on the screen.
73 de Dimitri F4DSK