[3830] CQ160 CW FM5BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW FM5BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:26:14 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: FM5BH
Operator(s): FM5BH
Station: FM5BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM5
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 821  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 63  Total Score = 607,110

Club:

Comments:

noisy noisy noisy  SFI75  K4   A11 If you have this number stay in your bed.
It was better on friday evening. Big static from the south early sunday morning.
Thank to K9AY loop for the directivity. I use also a pennant and
the preamp RA0SMS . The pennant is more noisy than the K9AY. The ground system
of the K9AY help a lot to reduce the static.
Nevertheless I spend a very good week-end. I catched the ham radio addiction in
1973. Thank to my Elmer Lucien FM5WD an another radio addictive.
You have below what I catched this week-end not too bad I will come back soon.
May be tonight!!!! See you later and thank to all of you for this fantastic
hobby.

Best 73

Laurent CW ADDICT LOVER FOREVER

CountryPrefix, 1,8, Tot, Accum