[3830] CQ160 CW N5DX(@N2QV) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N5DX(@N2QV) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 22:28:16 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): K5RM KM5G K5GO N5DX
Station: N2QV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1500  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 76  Total Score = 913,344

Club:

Comments:

This was an all Arkansas crew manning the N2QV super station.  It was our first
go at a multi op remote operation and everything worked great considering that
most of the setup in Arkansas was completed the day of the contest.  John, K5RM,
and Chuck, KM5G, really enjoyed running the big pileups of Europeans.  Stan,
K5GO, pulled back to back all nighters and then went out to play 18 holes on
Sunday.  No word if he broke his age, but its going to happen someday.  I spent
most of my time napping and watching the Arkansas Razorback basketball team get
yet another tick in the loss column.  Unfortunately, I did a little too much
napping and we got on Saturday afternoon at least an hour late.  Our first CQ
around 2130z on Saturday was answered by an EA station.  That was certainly a
promising sign, and the Europeans didn't stop until around 0800z.

Some nice Middle East mults like 7Z1