[3830] CQ160 CW K9FO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K9FO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 23:03:17 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K9FO
Operator(s): K9FO
Station: K9FO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 348  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 5  Total Score = 45,771

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had a great time in this contest. I could not do full time but
 got in all the licks i could. The band was quiet with some QSB
 but EU and the west coast were not great for me. When running
 with QRP you would think you could copy any return but I had four
 that I could not pull out.
I had 48 states missing SD and AK,
 and 348 Q's. In 2009 I had 605 Q's and 12 DX. My station ground
 was better then and the band was the best I ever heard in 65
 years of ham radio
Station: Flex 6500, LP-100A wattmeter,
 Antenna: inverted L 115 feet long with a motor tuned inductor at
 the base. It goes up 45 feet and out to a 80 foot tree.  RX: 3
 five hundred foot beverages.in the woods.
It was a pleasure to
 work so many calls that I have worked for years,and all the new ones also.
Thanks for pulling me out of the noise again. See you on the bands.
73/72,
 Will  K9FO