[3830] CQ160 CW NI5T(@WD5COV) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd5cov@vtc.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NI5T(@WD5COV) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 01:55:45 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: NI5T
Operator(s): N2IC N5FO WD5COV
Station: WD5COV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 31

Total:  QSOs = 1185  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 40  Total Score = 345,842

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

After working this contest the past few years as single op, I thought it would
be fun to run multi op this year. With my friends Sam N5FO and Steve N2IC, who
really helped me set up the station for multi op, we also wanted to test the
beverages and compare my four square array against the 8 circle array of NA7TB -
Milt Jensen memorial station. Despite the poor conditions to EU the JA, I am
very pleased with the performance. Our claimed scores were only 2254 points
apart.
We finally worked SD on Sunday but missed VE4 and a couple other VE mults. We
finished with a decent JA run and logged JT5LZ for our last mult at sunrise.