[3830] CQ160 CW VE6TL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE6TL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 02:54:40 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 112  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 3  Total Score = 22,344

Club:

Comments:

This was a casual Saturday night only effort with S&P only.  With SWR of
3.6:1 on my 40' shunt-fed tower, I didn't want to push the power, so decided to
try Low Power Assisted.  Only DX worked were C6, XE, and KH7. It was very
discouraging to try to work the east coast as many were calling CQ EU or CQ DX
(can't say I blame them). From Canada, I managed to work VE2, VE3, VE5, VE6 and
VE7.  Never heard a VE4.  And even though condx were not great, I still had
fun.

73,

Jerry VE6TL