[3830] CQ160 CW K3UA Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K3UA Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 15:36:01 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 578  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 26  Total Score = 125,745

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

First night - operated multi-op at K3LR with N2NC.  Had a grand time rattlin the
gang on fast CW!

2nd night - played from the home station using K3 with KPA1500 and low 80M
dipole forcibly tuned with HA8DU tuner - seemed to work pretty well.  Had a
pretty bad noise level so my bad if I was not able to copy some callers.  Most
of the time ran about 400W but nonetheless was able to enjoy some operating.

See everyone in the ARRL CW Test in February!

Phil K3UA