[3830] CQ160 CW M0SDV Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW M0SDV Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 22:28:06 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2019

Call: M0SDV
Operator(s): M0SDV
Station: M0SDV

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

Total:  QSOs = 302  State/Prov = 7  Countries = 55  Total Score = 99,138

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Second time I have participated in CQ 160 CW. And the only time I get on air on
the band in the year. I wasn't really in it to be competitive but to work some
DXCC entities on this band and challenge myself and my station.

For this contest I build an 18m tall Inverted L using a spider pole. I layed 21
ground radials ranging fro 6m to 16m in length, Plus a single elevated radial
tuned and wrapped around the garden. In addition to 2 1.5m Earth rods hammered
into the ground.

The noise level was S4 at best, and I used no RX antennas so I am pleased to
work some nice Caribbean, middle east and Asian DX throughout the night.