[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 20:05:51 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 30

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    8
   40:  103
   20:   62
   15:    1
   10:
------------
Total:  174  Mults = 154  Total Score = 26,796

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a tough one.  I tried LATCH mode again and did a bit better but only
used it for the first 15 minutes. I gave up again!

Seemed like activity might have been down a bit as there were frequent dry
spells.  Nice to have more people try 80 meters.  Thanks to EA8OM, Heijo, for my
only 20 meter EU QSO.  Also, thanks to SM5IMO, Dan, for my only 40 meter EU QSO.

73,
Bruce N1LN