[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 04:06:50 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  120
   40:  149
   20:   39
---------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: W5 Land Go-fers

Comments:

Wow. No 20 to speak of here but still plenty of stations to work. Managed to
edge past that elusive 300Q goal I have. Very surprised with all the mults, but
still missed at least one or two that I heard.NV and a Carribean. Thanks to all
for great Saturday night fun. Now IF the refs would have called that obvious
penalty, the Saints would be in the Super Bowl. That plus the Sprint would have
made for a SUPER weekend.