[3830] CWopsT N5AW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 04:11:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 7

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    4
   80:   48
   40:   70
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  122  Mults = 103  Total Score = 12,566

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not a good session for me. Got a late start and then discovered had my logging
program configured wrong. Huge pile up on 40 though so proceeded to attempt to
work it sending and logging mostly by hand. Static crashes got so bad I was
having a tough time getting full calls. When things slowed down I took a few
minutes to reconfigure the logging program before moving to 80. Reluctant to try
to run at first because of the static but finally did. Still have bad line noise
too. Hope things go a little smoother next week!