[3830] RTTY WPX K4NV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dennis@k4nv.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K4NV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 23:02:14 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K4NV
Operator(s): K4NV
Station: K4NV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:    4
   40:  259
   20:  245
   15:   20
   10:
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Part time effort for me due family things. (Grand Kids ETC)
This was my first ever (on my own RTTY contest. )  I been involved in a few
Multi RTTY with others but this is a first for me.   I had some operator errors
at the start but figured it out but still felt like I was missing something.  I
will be asking by Multi guys about that for next time.  I had fun and would do
it again.  Thanks for all the Q's

73,  Dennis K4NV