[3830] RTTY WPX K9LC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chuck.gooden@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K9LC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 01:23:55 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K9LC
Operator(s): K9LC
Station: K9LC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Rockford, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 17:39

------------
   80:    0
   40:   80
   20:  114
   15:    5
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time working RTTY in a contest.  I am now hooked and will be back for
more.  Had some issues that I need to iron out in my equipment and software that
should allow me  to enjoy working more efficiently. My high nose level on 40 and
80 meters made operating difficult except for the strongest stations.  Had some
issues to look into operating on 80M with my rig or antenna due to high SWR
pulses on 80m. All in all, though it was a fun contest and I enjoyed it much
more than I thought I would.