[3830] RTTY WPX S53M(S51FB) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX S53M(S51FB) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:17:35 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: S53M
Operator(s): S51FB
Station: S53M

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Vaneca, JN86CR
Operating Time (hrs): 28

------------
   80:
   40: 1317
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all caller and all qsos.

I expected better propagations, on Sunday morning just couple QSO with USA west
coast, no VE6 or VE7. Nice surprise are 40 YB calls in the log.

Saturday afternoon started with high winds and in the evening rain was
approaching. Last hours of my contest operation were extremely slow, and due
static decoding of low signals was a big challenge. Maybe a bit different time
arrangement would be better?

See you in next contest
                                                       Miha, S51FB