[3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K9CT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 22:05:55 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K9CT
Operator(s): K9WX AI9T ND9G K9CT KT9L N7US
Station: K9CT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  747
   40: 1203
   20: 1318
   15:  277
   10:    4
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Our goal at the start was 3500 QSOs and 1000 PFX and we came very close. Condx
were probably as one would expect at this point in the sunspot cycle.

We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the team work. New to the team was Larry, KT9L
and we all enjoyed his company. He is a very good operator and fit right in.

Weather played some havoc with the Steppirs this time as we had a quick change
in temperature while it was raining and got some moisture in the works that
probably froze. We were able to work around that but didn't expect that at all.
Good old Murphy!

All in all a great time and enjoyed the contest...thanks to everyone for the
QSOs. See you next weekend.

73, Craig K9CT