[3830] RTTY WPX VA3LML(@VE3KTB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alex.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VA3LML(@VE3KTB) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:01:51 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: VA3LML
Operator(s): VA3LML VE3KTB
Station: VE3KTB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

------------
   80:  128
   40:  207
   20:  228
   15:   59
   10:    0
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This has been my first major contest using my own callsign. I was able to learn
a lot along the way about how to use the individual pieces of equipment and how
they all fit together. I also learnt about which bands are open when, and I had
a lot of fun with the Europeans on Sunday morning on 20m! I was able to work 53
DX entities and many of the states. Thanks to VE3KTB for continuing to encourage
me to keep getting on the air, and doing a lot of the heavy lifting in the
contest. Time to start practicing CW for the next contest!