[3830] RTTY WPX K7XC SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K7XC SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 07:33:40 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: DM09jh - N NV
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  69
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started out pretty good on 20M but discovered the dual band 80/40 Meter Fan
Inverted Vee was INOP so called it a night and went to bed. At 2:00am the power
went out causing the pellet stove to instantly fill the house with acrid thick
smoke till the fire died. Put on in 5 layers & my USAF arctic parka, went
out in the cold/dark 55MPH blowing snow. Dragged the generator from the Shed and
in 12F took about 20 tugs on the start cord till it burbled to life. Couldn't
nap Sat and ended up sleeping most of Sunday. Since then I have
diagnosed/repaired the broken wire antennas & Confirmed the rest are working
well in anticipation of the ARRL DX CW this coming weekend. Murphy can strike
out of nowhere & make you humble rather quickly! KB!