[3830] RTTY WPX W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:36:17 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:  107
   40:  297
   20:  466
   15:   25
   10:    0
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:TS590,Alpha76A,PRO67@60,80M Dipole@65,Verticals for 20+40 with above ground
radails,N1MM+.  I had RF getting into my monitor and into the n1mm+ program so
bad that I had to back down power just to run at all on 80 meters. The amp was
only running about 600 watts out. Well waited to the last minute to get things
done again. I have a few things I need to get done before the next contest. I
need to replace the amplifier and one monitor and spend more time learning all
of n1mm+ program. The bands seemed to be in great shape and if I would have run
the full 30 hours I would have beat my old scores. I really needed to get that
160/80 vertical back up but it fell down when they were doing siding on the
garage. I just hope that I can do better next year.