[3830] CWopsT K4WW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, shelbyk4ww@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4WW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:24:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 13

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  105
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  105  Mults = 105  Total Score = 11,025

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts. To those I could not hear, I apologize.
I'm getting exceedingly tired of operating on a frequency, have a station call,
then move 30-50 Hz away, and start calling CQ. Along with having stations
spotted within the same range, not sure which is more frustrating? I'm
relatively new to CWOps, but I'm not new to contesting, and I readily recognize
inconsiderate and rude operating.