[3830] ARRLDX CW N4XD SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ron.spencer@zoho.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4XD SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 16:00:16 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N4XD
Operator(s): N4XD
Station: N4XD

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  244    66
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  244    66  Total Score = 47,322

Club: Smithchart Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Thank you to all that called. Sorry I couldn't pull a few out of the noise.

After fixing (I hope) the antennas after CQ160 was looking forward to verifying
the array was working correctly.Either the band was SO good that I could load up
my truck tires and work DX or the conditions were great and the array was
working FB.

Band was VERY quiet. Perhaps the quietest I recall in a long time. And
conditions seemed very good so a nice combination.

Lots of great signals from Europe and Caribbean. More than a handful of EU
stations running low power and good copy too. Nice to see.

Overall a fun and, for single band 160, easier than some. Choose the NE beverage
until morning and switch to NW. Nice!

ARRL, thank you for sponsoring the contest.

Equipment
K3
Alpha 91b
2 shunt fed tower phased array
various receive antennas
N1MM+ (still, I think, the best contest software around)