[3830] ARRLDX CW N6WM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6WM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 23:00:18 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6WM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Fremont CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   10    10
   40:   27    26
   20:  120    67
   15:   25    19
   10:
-------------------
Total:  182   122  Total Score = 66,612

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was gonna sit this one out, but too many friends out there and cant let a cw
contest of this magnitude go by without showing up for a bit.

Playing around, remote into my Fremont Lab, just a SteppIR dipole at 30ft and a
and HF2V vert in the garden..

I think with this EU sweep I have managed to wrap up DXCC from my little pistol
fremont lab.. remarkable working across western EU on 20m both mornings of the
contest with the dipole..

73 and seeya on SSB from Radio Oakley
Chris
N6WM