[3830] ARRLDX CW K3HW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3HW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 23:34:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0     0
   80:   44    43
   40:  144    74
   20:  235    92
   15:   61    41
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  484   250  Total Score = 363,000

Club:

Comments:

I miss 10 meters.  80/40 were surprisingly great on Friday.  Not great Saturday.
 40 was great again on Sunday before end of test.  20 meters was the money band
as always lately. Sunday was weird in that it appeared someone turned out
propagation for short periods (solar activity?) early morning search &pounce
rate was great both Saturday and Sunday morning.  I missed out on most of
Saturday morning due to family obligations.  Made up for it on Sunday starting
out at 1100. Lots of extra BIC time helped with the score.  Thanks to the DX for
the patience in pulling out my tiny signal.   See you in two weeks for phone.
73 de K3HW ..