[3830] ARRLDX CW N0AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N0AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:05:02 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX WB0SND K7JOE WB0TUA KE0UDZ WX5CW
Station: N0AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   70    46
   80:  358    80
   40:  544   100
   20: 1050   113
   15:  170    73
   10:    8     6
Total: 2100   418  Total Score = 2,618,352

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Pretty darned good conditions, I have to say!  We started out as MS but decided
it was too boring watching all the juicy stuff slide by on the "other"
band so we switched to M2 on Saturday morning - off to the races!  Dylan,
KE0UDZ, and Derek, WB0TUA, got their first contest experience and we bagged DXCC
on a couple of bands (well, CLAIMED it, anyway) which is a great goal.  Plus,
Joe cooked steaks...what's not to like?  73, Ward N0AX