[3830] ARRLDX CW K6GHA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6GHA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:27:12 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    4     4
   80:   71    31
   40:   70    34
   20:  216    62
   15:   58    29
   10:
-------------------
Total:  419   160  Total Score = 201,120

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank goodness for a holiday following this contest! A few ups and downs on this
roller coaster made for a challenging Sunday afternoon. Very slow.
A S&P effort with a few fun moments. Thank you V26M for the mult on 40m at
the end. I'll never know how you heard my 100W, but your sticking with me put me
to my goal! #1 Highlight of the event!
#2 Highlight was working my first JA (JH4UYB) on 160, without a 160 antenna (80M
dipole), Thanks!
Now to go enjoy the rest of the weekend.