[3830] ARRLDX CW KB9DKR M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KB9DKR M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:59:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KB9DKR
Operator(s): KB9DKR AD4CJ N4CCB
Station: KB9DKR

Class: M/S LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 31:58

  160:   17
   80:   36
   40:   70
   20:  153
   15:   18
   10:    1
-------------------
Total:  295   162  Total Score = 141,426

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

What a fun way to spend a cold and rainy weekend here in Tennessee. Our methods
were mostly S&P using vertical wires for the low bands and dipoles for the
high bands. We reached 71 countries, made contacts on all six bands and most
importantly enjoyed the global camaraderie of this hobby. We appreciate the
patience with our calls and thanks for the QSOs.

73 Carl KB9DKR