[3830] ARRLDX CW KM6JD SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, salgino20@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KM6JD SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 01:05:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KM6JD
Operator(s): KM6JD
Station: KM6JD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 21:22

  160:    5     5
   80:   22    16
   40:   84    36
   20:  342    70
   15:   47    26
   10:
-------------------
Total:  500   153  Total Score = 227,205

Club:

Comments:

Great contest.  Was able to get on 80m for a while using a loading coil a friend
had given me on my 40m vertical.  It worked fairly well considering I didn't
have any tuned radials for 80m.  Lost some time late Saturday morning and early
Saturday afternoon.  Lots of QRN on 40m at night.  80m signals were very strong
with virtually no band noise.  Same as 160m.  As usual, the most Q's were on
20m.
Should have spent more time on the air.  But it was a very fun contest.  Lots of
great operators.  Looking forward to the next ARRL DX CW contest.