[3830] ARRLDX CW W5FMH M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5FMH M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 01:32:31 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W5FMH
Operator(s): KJ0D KJ5Y
Station: W5FMH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   27     81
   40:  144    420
   20:  289    855
   15:   41    123
   10:    4     12
-------------------
Total:  505   1491  Total Score = 286,262

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

About 20 minutes before the contest, we decided to operate this contest! I did
not even know it was on.  Eric asked me if I was operating the contest?
 What contest I said? I did not hesitate ... we got it all configured. Started
late and got bugs out of the remote logging with N1MM connected to Remote Hams
VSP at KJ0D's QTH.

Using an internet link to remotely control W5FMH South Texas Remote DX Club
station had the usual problems with delay kind of made it challenging...
anticipating the correct instant to transmit, occasional dropouts but not that
bad. I have become more accustomed to operating remote than being in front of
the rig.

N1MM says we were operating for 17 hours but it was more like 10... we were
sporadic.

Thanks to everyone that worked us!  73,  Eric and Pat