[3830] ARRLDX CW W3IUU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lras@sprynet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W3IUU SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 01:53:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W3IUU
Operator(s): W3IUU
Station: W3IUU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kensington, Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 20.7

  160:    7     6
   80:  104    55
   40:  222    67
   20:  515    82
   15:   76    45
   10:
-------------------
Total:  924   255  Total Score = 706,095

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs. I did better than expected, especially on 80 and 40. I
expect to lose a few QSOs/multipliers because I don't always notice that N1MM+
is getting out of sync with what I am typing, and I don't always pay attention
to my screen reader because I'm concentrating on the CW. I think I am noticing a
few ops trying to copy CW by means of software instead of wetware; was hard to
get my callsign corrected. Thanks especially for the 160-meter QSOs, because I
have a kludge for an antenna and probably a lot of the 50-watt signal is
dissipated inside the basement shack. Ran about 350-400 watts on the other
bands.
73,  Lloyd, W3IUU