[3830] ARRLDX CW K6DAJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K6DAJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 02:13:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: K6DAJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Berkekely, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    1     1
   80:   18    11
   40:   29    17
   20:  105   315
   15:    6    18
   10:
-------------------
Total:  159    76  Total Score = 36,252

Club:

Comments:

A few hours of cheap thrills with my home station, interleaved with a serious
effort at the NA6O@N6RO M/M, operating both in person and remotely.

Two different worlds, of course.

The home operation broke down roughly as follows:

Friday - A couple hours of fast-paced Asia on 20m. Then EU on 40m at sunset was
great working the big guns, even on my HF2V vertical. But after the sun went
down, so did 40. Couldn't hear EU on 80 here so hit the sack.

Saturday - 80m pre-dawn Asia over breakfast. Then all day at N6RO until late.

Sunday - Continued RO operation, but remotely, with occasional home station
operation. In the afternoon Ken took over 15m and I went back to my home station
for the last few hours of the contest.

A good time was had by all.