[3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andyn2nt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2NT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 03:31:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:  288    80
   80:  864    91
   40: 1214   108
   20: 1621   112
   15:  605    96
   10:    8     4
-------------------
Total: 4600   491  Total Score = 6,775,800

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I was sick all week, so decided not to do my usual single op.
I asked Peter if he wanted to do a casual 2 man M/2, no pressure.

The low bands were fantastic, we really enjoyed the nighttime operation.
Though it was robably not a good idea we slept at the same time :)

We really got into it the second day, while watching the live scores.
It was fun trying to race K9CT, N1MM and W2FU.
Congrats to the W2FU crew on another great job.

73, Andy N2NT