[3830] ARRLDX CW W4GE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4GE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 04:21:20 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   45    40
   80:   91    48
   40:  172    66
   20:   83    62
   15:   47    28
   10:
-------------------
Total:  438   244  Total Score = 320,616

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Good low band conditions here on the SE coast.  40-160m bands were very quiet
and propagation to EU was excellent. I heard one caribbean station on 10m, but
he faded as I tuned up.  Just 10 hours in the chair -- too many social
engagements to contend with, so worked the contest around them.

As always, thanks to all who answered my call and to all who stood by while the
contact was completed. I hope I did the same for all of you.

Rig: K3/P3, Acom 1500.

Antennas:
Xmit: Hex beam at 11m, 1/4 80m vertical with ground radials, 40m vertical with
elevated radials.
RX: NE and NW Pennants, Pixel loop, BOG to South

Rick

W4GE