[3830] ARRLDX CW VO1MP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VO1MP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 13:27:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nl
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   31    26
   80:  200    62
   40:  116    51
   20:  119    45
   15:  107    47
   10:
-------------------
Total:  573   231  Total Score = 397,089

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Soap Box :
Conditions  only fair on HF bands , once again during a dx contest 20 meters was
crammed wall to wall with sigs..  my peanut whistle  had great difficulty
finding a  clear place to squeze in. my first ARRL CW test in a  while .. always
has been one of my favourites..  NO five banders and no 10 meters  quite a few
4 banders ..couple of other VOs on ... station is still  antenna challenged only
band able to produce  a reasonable run rate  was 80 meters .
 otherwise Mainly S&P. strictly still a wire set up here.
Rig:  Kenwood TS 590 SG
Amplifier KPA 500  rung about 300 w
SOftwaRE N1MM
DigiKeyer II
Antennas: all wire
dipole 40/80
Delta loop for 20
inverted L  for 180
40M wire on 15
not much to pacific area although had several kh6  stns.
and a few  ZL stns.
did a lot of sleeping and peeping    at spots ..  I mean there were so many
spots paging by on the cluster that it was  difficult to click point and
 trap...had minor software glitch in transferring   spots to logging program
that i never resolved. as always dx tests are    fun...
some phenomenal sigs out of Europe... with great ops .
hope to be on for SSB  test
C'Y'ALL NEXT ONE
GLWCDR
 73 es  TKS  FOR GuS .. VO1MP