[3830] ARRLDX CW UA9BA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW UA9BA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 15:27:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 08:15

  160:    4     4
   80:   13     9
   40:   50    28
   20:  164    37
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  231    78  Total Score = 54,054

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

I could smell the WRTC 2022 all over the place this weekend. Most of the GRANDs
were there which made the contest much more live and interesting! Long live
WRTC! CNDX were as expected. My only disappointment was "one way
propagation" on 160. I heard and called with my tiny pair of GU-72 many
that never made it into my log. Bill W4ZV was one of them with probably the best
signal on TB. The big 4 that did it were K4PI (an amazing one call QSO!!!),
N0FW, K1DG and W3LPL. CONGRATS to you guys! You are very keen ops with the best
hardware at the best places. Not one NA signal was detected on 21 MHz. I missed
the Sunday sunrise which I know was very good on LF. Too bad. Next year I'll be
there both mornings. I promise.

All in all I had lotsa fun and even a 15 minute run on 20m on Sunday evening at
arnd 12:45z. It was a great feeling each time someone called me by name. TKS for
that my friends! Always a pleasure.

73! Willy UA9BA
'