[3830] ARRLDX CW AB4B SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW AB4B SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 18:54:47 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: al
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

  160:
   80:  273    81
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  273    81  Total Score = 66,339

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Teaching an "old Phone Dawg" new tricks (CW) at this age is a very
slow and
tedious affair however I am not giving up! All S&P as I have no confidence
that I could handle pile-ups on my end at the current time. Hope to get up to
speed in the near future as I am getting tired of my " also ran"
scores. I have the hardware to do much better. Trying to attract younger and
more versed in CW  Op's in the local area but not much luck with that. Cndx
where OK from my QTH but seemed to miss the middle east stations though they may
not have been CQ'n much. Oh well always next year eh?

Thanks to all those who tolerated my minimal CW skills again es CU in the phone
event shortly.   Tim , AB4B  Toonersville,AL