[3830] ARRLDX CW WA4JUK SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WA4JUK SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 23:15:01 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WA4JUK
Operator(s): WA4JUK
Station: WA4JUK

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 11.0

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  514    82
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  514    82  Total Score = 125,952

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great signals from Europe coming through. Worked 8 European 5 watt QRP stations.
I can thank my Mosley Classic 203 for that as it receives very well. Quite
crowed most of the time causing QRM but that comes with the territory. Don't be
to harsh about that as you may hear them but that does not mean they hear you!
Ran 400 watts out, could have been more,but 400 seemed to do OK.

All in all  a great 11 hours  with some CWOPS member calls worked.  Thanks for
the QSOs.

73 DE Joe WA4JUK