[3830] ARRLDX CW N3EB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N3EB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 01:01:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N3EB
Operator(s): N3EB NK8Q
Station: N3EB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Remote Operation

  160:  168    54
   80:  400    74
   40:  643    88
   20:  661    65
   15:  136    68
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2008   349  Total Score = 2,087,718

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Eric, N3EB, did 85% of the operating as I (Mark, NK8Q) had a busy weekend with
other things going on.  Yagi on 20/15m fixed to the west so not bad given that
we couldn't rotate it.  40m was great!  It was nice that 15m was open when I
started on Sunday morning and when I got back later in the day.  Was a shame I
had to take a 3 hour break after I started late.

I thought I had a pretty good run going on 40m mid-afternoon on Sunday but then
I realized that the Beverage was looking West instead of Northeast for EU.  OMG!
 The pileup when the Beverage was looking the right way was more than I'm used
to!  Thanks for everyone's patience.

Some QRP signals were very loud out of EU!