[3830] ARRLDX CW OH6QU SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OH6QU SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:16:41 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OH6QU
Operator(s): OH6QU
Station: OH6QU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: KP03qa
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  198    43
   10:
-------------------
Total:  198    43  Total Score = 25,542

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The propagation on 15M was much better towards NA than I expected.
The East Coast was coming in with rather strong signals on late
Sunday afternoon roughly about one hour before the sunset here.

However the highlight of the contest was once again the night time
15M propagation over the North Pole to the West Coast. This time
around the local midnight on Saturday/Sunday night I managed to
log K7JR, K7RL, W6YX, N5CR, VA7ST, NA6O, W7RN and N6ZFO. Thank you
very much for pulling me out of noise. It was much easier after
your antennas were pointing towards EU instead of Japan :) I heard
dozens of other West Coast stations but they were doing only S&P
and never called CQ :(