[3830] ARRLDX CW VA7DX(@VE7SCC) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neil.king@telus.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA7DX(@VE7SCC) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 00:19:50 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX VE7KW
Station: VE7SCC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Coquitlam
Operating Time (hrs): 33.5

  160:   16    13
   80:   88    35
   40:  189    78
   20:  498    96
   15:   67    34
   10:
-------------------
Total:  858   256  Total Score = 657,408

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Keith (VE7KW) and I (VA7DX) had doubts about how active the bands would be from
here given we are in the Black Hole aka VE7. Although the bands were
disappointing there was enough activity to keep us awake for the most part.

Once again we operated from our club station VE7SCC. Operating conditions were
K3, KPA500. KAT500, 2 el quad for 40m and 4 el quad for 20, 15, 10. In addition
we used a TH7 fixed on the Caribbean/SA and a trap dipole for 80/160.

Thanks to all who worked us in the contest. Looking forward to the condx
improving a few years down the road!