[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3SST SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3SST SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 00:52:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE3SST
Operator(s): VE3SST
Station: VE3SST

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GTA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2
   80:    8     7
   40:    8     8
   20:   75    45
   15:   22    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  115    80  Total Score = 27,600

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Yet another weekend with very limited time at home. Don't know what planet I was
on, based on the comments about good band conditions, I had no luck with any of
the lower bands. High noise all weekend and it appears the recent ice storms
have stretched my wire antennas enough they are way below the bands. My 160
antenna was not a great example, but it works for most of North America. Not so
for DX. I could hear US stations working DX, but could not hear the DX. I have
some wire trimming to do! Better luck next time?