[3830] CWopsT K4GMH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4GMH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 20:10:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 20

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  57
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  57  Mults = 57  Total Score = 3,249

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs.  Thanks also for digging me out of the noise.

Planned on using the amp as I had in the 1300Z session.  However, mother nature
had different plans as my lash-up 40m dipole presented me with a 3:1+ SWR. The
1300Z session the SWR was 1.1:1 or less.  The snow, ice, sleet and rain we have
had since then probably (hopefully) is the reason for the high SWR.  Be
interesting to see what happens with the SWR once the moisture stops falling
from the sky.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH