[3830] CWopsT OH2MZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH2MZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 23:18:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 20

Call: OH2MZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20JE
Operating Time (hrs): 0.1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   1
------------
Total:   1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Mobiling in the Helsinki area. Bad antenna efficiency
on the low bands, so aimed for a top-score on 28 MHz:
worked OH4BCS (one of my alter ego's) on the back seat.

My complete Finnish call set is OH1ZAA OH2MZA OH3BCX
OH4BCS OH5ZA (OH0MZA on the Aland Islands)...

Good to see OH2MGA active! In Europe it seems that
Sweden (per capita) is the most active country in CWT...
There are quite a bit of Finnish CWops members, but
many not so often QRV during the CWT's... Sometimes my
buddy 'Rhino' OH5RP (non-member) is able to participate.

Cheers/73, 'Zaba' OH1ZAA #1856 (NN0Y)