[3830] CQ160 SSB KB9DKR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KB9DKR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 22:23:41 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KB9DKR
Operator(s): KB9DKR
Station: KB9DKR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 3:06

Total:  QSOs = 100  State/Prov = 31  Countries = 3  Total Score = 7,192

Club:

Comments:

160 phone was a pretty good deal on Friday night. Propagation exceeded my
expectations. I was able to S&P or run when desired. Sometimes I'd forget to
hit the tuner and the radio would cut power, but that didn't seem to slow the
rate. My coverage pattern was CO to NY and everything in between. Thanks for the
QSOs.

73 Carl KB9DKR