[3830] SCQP NI7R Single Op FixedCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r45b@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP NI7R Single Op FixedCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 04:52:50 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2019

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: Single Op FixedCW HP
QTH: CHAR  SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:
   80:   42
   40:   75
   20:   18
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  135     0       0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 21,120

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I had a lot of trouble copying the weaker stations here due to high noise level.
Thanks for your patience. I think I need a receiving antenna. Also, my amp kept
going into fault on 80 meters, so a bunch of 80 meter QSOs were made with low
power. I never did hear a bonus station. I think they all crowded into the phone
bands.

K3, KPA500 amp, 17 foot whip (with coils for 40 and 80 meters) on top of an all
metal ladder.