[3830] NAQP RTTY N6ZFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N6ZFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 07:11:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:45

   80:   48    24
   40:   53    26
   20:  108    36
   15:   62    19
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  271   105  Total Score = 28,455

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #4

Comments:

Limited time in part because of program at observatory, and trying deparately to
get grape vines prunes between our numerous rains.

Conditions seemed good on all bands, although not phenomenal anywhere.  Had
inteded to do 2 hours, but go sucked in and did almost 5.

Again expeienced the annoying situation of stations sending their exchange in
answer to my cq but  before my reponse.  Where did this horrible idea ever get
its start. . happened in WPX as well several times.

73 Bill n6zfo